- California real estate licensee since 1977
- Full-time home sales for 32 years predominantly in El Segundo and the South Bay
- Business Degree from El Camino College
- Studied interior design at UCLA
- Managed major real estate branch office for 20 years
- Lived in El Segundo California for 62 years
- Residential home sales, first-time buyers, income property, and 1031 exchange are my specialties
- Served on the ethics committee for the South Bay Board of Realtors for many years
I have bought, remodeled, re-designed, and decorated 10 homes in El Segundo from beginning to end. I have also assisted redesigns for many clients utilizing their belongings with just a few additions.
I love the business. I was guided by my uncle who sold real estate in New York. He said no matter what you do always save half of what you make. That's worked very well.
I love my job in El Segundo, I love the business, the people, and doing business the old fashion way with a smile and with very personal attention.
I have made exceptional friends in this business, some of them have just walked through the door to ask a question and 25 years later remain unbelievable friends.